2021 COVID Policy
RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES Updated 2/2021
Participation in Recreation & Parks programs is only allowed if you have had no signs or symptoms of COVID-19, and you have not been exposed to someone who has had signs or symptoms of COVID-19 for a minimum period of 14 days before participation. If you have had a positive test for COVID-19, you must be cleared from isolation by the Health Department to resume participation.
- Participation in athletic programs requires a signed Anne Arundel County COVID Waiver Form. The form can be found on our website at: https://www.aacounty.org/departments/recreation-parks/forms-and-publications/index.html
- If you are sick or feel sick, you should remain home;
- Masks are required in all areas except when on the field of play;
- Masks are not required for players and officials while on the field of play, but are recommended;
- Masks are required by all volunteers and spectators not on the playing field. A representative from each team will be asked to ensure Social Distancing and Return to Play Guidelines are followed;
- A list of players, coaches and volunteers who attend each practice and game should be kept. This list will be requested by the Health Department if someone tests positive forCOVID-19. If a team member does test positive the organization must contact the Health Department at 410-222-7095 or 443-481-3140
- Everyone should have and use hand sanitizer during at all activities;
- Assign an area for each player to place their equipment – 6’ apart from each other;
- No sharing of drink bottles or any personal equipment;
- No centralized hydration or refreshment areas;
- Participants should refrain from handshakes, huddles and high fives;
- Tents are not permitted with the exception of medical tents;
- At the conclusion of the game, please leave the field immediately after the game. Do not congregate at the field or in the parking lot.